The AIT alumni community is a global network of science, technology and management leaders and entrepreneurs. This page brings you news from AIT alumni around the world, as well as the latest happenings on the AIT campus.
Our Alumni Network
The Asian Institute of Technology in Vietnam was established in 1993. Two years later, the AIT Alumni Network in Vietnam (AITAA-VN) was established with the number of AIT graduates around 400. The AITAA-VN network operates mainly in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
AITAA-VN maintains yearly meeting in the North and South at the end of the year or at the beginning of the new year. Every three or five years, there will be large workshops/ meetings and that attract a large number of alumni across the whole country.
From 2011 up to now, AITAA-VN has been much stronger with the number of alumni increasing rapidly. In the whole country now there are more than 3800 AIT alumni. The organizational structure grows better and more specified. Many small associations in provinces and regions are established. The general management of AITAA-VN includes Board of Director, the Executive Board and the common fund. The President of AITAA-VN is elected by the Board of Director and held within 2 years.
AITAA-VN has its own mailing group and the Facebook links. The AIT alumni nationwide organizes a number of joint activities such as sports competitions, raising fund for charity and commutes annually, travel with other AIT alumni on the occasion of the AITAA Networking Event of alumni leaders at that country.
Join the growing network of AIT Alumni Association in Vietnam (AITAA-VN) on Facebook. Please CLICK HERE!
Look up the directory of AITAA-VN Alumni HERE
- Position: Senior Program Officer – based in HCMC
- Department/Section: SET in Vietnam
- Program: MPM in HCMC
- Intermediate Supervisor: Program Coordinator
- Salary grade: By agreement
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree from a good university with sufficient working experiences at least 5 year.
- Having at least 03 year experience related with managing training and or academic program
- Like to work in an international academic organization and can work in a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Understanding of AIT and AITCV as well as having experiences and knowledge working with an international education are a plus.
- Good command in English (spoken, communication)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop promotion plan for MPM in Vietnam
- Budget the promotion plan expenses
- Prepare promotion materials and seminars
- Coordinate with newspaper and other media for advertisement of MPM program
- Develop potential customer and company database
- Conduct promotion activities, events and forum
- Conduct company visits to introduce MPM program
- Consult potential applicants
- Assists applicants for applications and admission
- Make monthly report on promotional-related activities
- Supervise English and academic exams
- Prepare teaching schedule for all MPM programs
- Making payment for all MPM programs in Vietnam
- Communicate to faculty for class schedule and other issues
- Conduct English training for MPM candidates in HCMC
- Supervise MPM staff in HCMC
- Other task assigned by MPM Coordinator
Deadline for application: 28 February 2018
Contact: Please submit your CV to Ms. Hoai at her email: email@example.com
OUR PROMINENT ALUMNI
Prof. Nguyen Quan
Ministry of Science and Technology
Mr. Dang Hoang An
President and CEO
Vietnam Electricity Corporation (EVN)
Mr. Nguyen Huu Quang
Parliament’s Finance and State Budget Committee
Mr. Truong Chi Trung
Ministry of Finance
Dr. Tran Thuc
Vietnam Institute of Meteorology, Hydrology and Environment
Prof. Huynh Ngoc Phien
Chairman – General Director