AIT Vietnam's Silver Scholarship Program
AIT VIETNAM’S 25TH ANNIVERSARY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR 2015 - 2018
(AITCV SILVER ANNIVERSARY SCHOLARSHIPS)
AIT Vietnam’s 25th Anniversary Scholarship Program (AITCV Silver Anniversary Scholarships) for full-time Master Degrees at AIT Bangkok will celebrate the partnerships which have helped AIT to be successful in Vietnam and acknowledge the contributions of the nearly 4.000 alumni of AIT in Vietnam. The program will also identify the most gifted potential graduate students and those who come from economically disadvantaged families throughout Vietnam.
The program will be initiated in 2015 until 2018 (3 years) with 14 scholarships each year for all applicants in Vietnam, preferably for 4 professionals in ministries or agencies of Vietnam, 4 for legacy candidates (children/ grandchildren) of AIT alumni in Vietnam, 3 for gifted and/ or disadvantaged potential graduate students from Vietnam and 3 for the best available candidates for each AIT school. 34 scholarships will be available until the end of 2018.
Each Scholarship award covers full tuition and registration fees (752,000 Thai Baht), plus accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus (300,000 Thai Baths), for the entire period of 22 months master degree program.
All candidates are expected to meet the requirements of the school and field of study they apply to at AIT, meeting the following criteria:• Vietnamese nationalities.
• Graduated in related fields from an accredited institute in Vietnam.
• High proficiency in English (IELTS 6.0+ no band below 6.0/ TOEFL Paper based 550+ (TWE 4.5+)/ TOEFL Computer based 213+ (TWE 4.5+)/ TOEFL internet based 92+ (no band below 20). TOEFL/ IELTS must be recognized for two years from the test date.
• Being in satisfactory physical and mental health, and have a record of good conduct.
• Graduated from a 4 year undergraduate program with a minimum GPA of 3.00/4.00 (or equivalent).
• Special consideration will be given for the gifted and/or disadvantaged students.
Deadline for submission
The deadline for August 2017 intake application is 9 June 2017, for January 2018 Intake is 15 November 2017.
a) Downloading the Forms
You can download application forms for admission from this link: http://www.ait.ac.th/admissions/forms.html#.WHTBy7Fh3-Z
b) Printing the Forms
Print files on A4 size paper. Please DO NOT make any changes. Any changes in the content or format of the forms may result in rejection of the application submitted using that form.
c) Completing and Submitting the Forms
Please submit all necessary documents together with the completed form to AIT Vietnam at the following address:
Asian Institute of Technology in Vietnam
Building B3, University of Transport & Communication
Lang Thuong, Dong Da, Ha Noi
Tel: 84 – 4 3766 9493 Ext: 123
Mobile: +84 912 540 232
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK-JAPAN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (ADB-JSP)
- DAAD Scholarships for Nationals of Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam: August 2016 Intake
- Japanese Government Scholarships for August 2016 Intake
- RTG FELLOWSHIP for August 2016 Intake at AIT-Thailand
- 2016 HM The King's Scholarships and HM The Queen's Scholarships
- 2016 Loom Nam Khong Pijai (GMSARN Scholarships)
- New iEMBA Scholarship Scheme for AIT Vietnam
- Scholarship at AIT