- Building capacity on EIA Review – A continuous support and commitment from the LC’s International Development Partners to the enhancement of the effectiveness of EIA Process in Vietnam and the region (24/04/2017 17:56:47)
- Invitation to workshop on "Claim management and dispute resolution for Mega projects" (10/04/2017 11:29:11)
- Completion of a 3-day training on "Detecting Contaminated Microorganisms and Preventing the Brewery Laboratory Testing from the Microorganism Contamination” (10/04/2017 09:02:31)
- SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (2015 - 2018) ON THE AIT VIETNAM’S 25TH ANNIVERSARY (11/01/2017 15:00:15)
- The Orientation of the 17th Entry of the international Executive Master Program of Business Administration (iEMBA) (21/10/2016 17:08:48)
- Invitation to the Welcome Party of iEMBA Program - 17th Intake in Hanoi (17/10/2016 18:07:46)
There were 2144701 page views
7 members are online
Consultancy on Industrial water footprint reduction
The project is to review the industrial processes that are large water users and where reductions in water consumption are feasible.
Pic. 1: A consultation seminar with management board in Soc Trang province
Groundwater abstractions are unsustainable in the delta and cause land subsidence, followed by flooding and salinization.
EDS AITVN plays a role as a local consultant to assit the project through out fied work, doing water consumption mass balance and cost analysis, in the effort to reduce such abstractions; reduce water footprint in the industries in the Mekong Delta. The effect as result of climate change to economic sectors in the Delta and especially those that deal with or depend on water will be therefore minimized. The project will last from June to October 2015.