Completion of a Consultancy on Industrial water footprint reduction
The project is to review the industrial processes that are large water users and where reductions in water consumption are feasible. Groundwater abstractions are unsustainable in the delta and become one of major causes to land subsidence, followed by flooding and salinization.
EDS AITVN plays a role as a local consultant to assist the project through out field work, doing water consumption mass balance and cost analysis, in the effort to reduce such abstractions; reduce water footprint in the industries in the Mekong Delta. The effect as result of climate change to economic sectors in the Delta and especially those that deal with or depend on water will be therefore minimized. The project lasted from June to October 2015.
For more information about this assignment, please contact Ms.Tran-Thi-Hong Nhien, at her email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (2015 - 2018) ON THE AIT VIETNAM’S 25TH ANNIVERSARY
- The Orientation of the 17th Entry of the international Executive Master Program of Business Administration (iEMBA)
- Invitation to the Welcome Party of iEMBA Program - 17th Intake in Hanoi
- The Opening Ceremony of the Professional Master Program of Project Management in Construction (MPM), the 9th intake 2016
- Up-coming workshop in Ho Chi Minh City: LEGAL FOR STARTUP
- IPP Accelerator Program - the “First time in Vietnam” World-Class Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training
- 174 students receive honors on AIT’s 124th Graduation
- Sustainable consumption and production (SCP)