- Building capacity on EIA Review – A continuous support and commitment from the LC’s International Development Partners to the enhancement of the effectiveness of EIA Process in Vietnam and the region (24/04/2017 17:56:47)
- Scholarship - The course of PRINCIPLES OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT REVIEW, 17-20 April 2017 (22/02/2017 15:41:26)
Scholarship - The course of PRINCIPLES OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT REVIEW, 17-20 April 2017
The Vietnam Learning Center on Environmental and Social Sustainability (LC) was established in April 2015 under the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Asian Institute of Technology in Vietnam (AITVN) and its development partners, including the World Bank Group, the Asian Development Bank (ADB), the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) of the Australian Embassy. The center is being established with initial funding support from the Australian Government. Other development partners have committed to provide technical support.
The mission of the LC is capacity building of relevant stakeholders of Infrastructure Projects in the short term and strengthening of the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Process in Vietnam and the region in the long-term.
Identifying that the Project Management Units (PMUs) of the Infrastructure Projects in the regional countries are now facing similar issues in the Environmental Impact Assessment, the Learning Center, under the technical and financial support of the United States Environmental Protection Agency is offering the scholarship for environmental practitioners for the course “PRINCIPLES OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT REVIEW” from 17 – 20, April, 2017 in Hanoi.
With this letter we would like to invite you to apply for the scholarship for the above mentioned courses. You can contact Ms. Diep for more details and course contents.
For further information also, please email your request to Ms. Bich Diep at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +84 936 2626 84. Thank you!
- Building capacity on EIA Review – A continuous support and commitment from the LC’s International Development Partners to the enhancement of the effectiveness of EIA Process in Vietnam and the region
- Vietnam Learning Center - Training program 2017
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Course and Involuntary Resettlement Course in English - Hanoi, November, 2016
- The third 3-day training course on “Result-based project management (RBM)” for Tra Vinh SME Development (PMU) from 15-17 March 2016
- Completion of another 3-day training course on “Resulted-Based Project Management” for Tra Vinh SME Development Project (PMU) from 2-4 December 2015
- Completion of a four-day training course on “Environmental Impact Assessment – Basic Level”, from 4-7 January 2016 in Ho Chi Minh City
- Training on Contract and Financial Management in Construction Project
- Training course on “Marine & Fresh Pearl & Mussels Culture & Processing”