Are you responsible person for your company procurement performance? are you thinking about outsourcing instead of producing materials and semi-products by yourself? you are looking for the way to sourcing from international market but do not know how to start? There are quite many important questions for business and procurement officers. Procurement is very challenging work, especially direct purchase from oversea, you should have good knowledge and skills in many aspects and capability to collect/process information that relate.
The training course will provide:
- Understand important objectives, trends of development and pressures that procurement jobs need to focus.
- Know how to evaluate and applying supplier selection process competently.
- Know the way to manage suppliers with appropriate strategies and smartly manage costs.
- Discussion about trend of global sourcing as well as the outsourcing trend of business.
- Learn more about group purchasing, ethics and green procurement.
Main topics in training course:
1. Introduction about strategic sourcing and supply management
2. Supplier evaluation and selection process
3. Supplier management
4. Global sourcing and outsourcing
5. Introduction about group purchasing
6. Ethics and green procurement
Training course is very suitable for managers, specialists, who are responsible for procurement works. It’s also valuable to experienced staffs in procurement but wish to develop his/her capacity to catch up with globalization world and bring benefits to business.
The training course is designed and conducted with focus to practices. Beside providing knowledge, tools, techniques, many practical issues, case studies that often face at business procurement works will be draw out to analyze and discuss.
HoChiMinh City: 12-13 May 2016
Morning: 8:30-11:30, Afternoon: 13:30-16:30
The fee of 5.500.000 VND per participant includes tuition fee, a set of training materials, refreshment during the training time.
Asian Institute of Technology Center in Vietnam (AITVN)
SCM05 - Engenious Purchasing and Sourcing Management