This training course is designed to provide participants with a good understanding of the basic concepts and techniques in managing customer service operations in a competitive environment. The focus will be on developing essential skills in recognizing and solving practical issues faced by managers and administrators working in the service industry.After finishing this course, participants will be better able:
• To identify appropriate customer service tools
• To improve capability of handling customer complaints
• To predict and respond more effectively to customer needs
• To improve attitude to external and internal customers
• To develop a plan in order to achieve desirable quality in customer service
• Customers and customer satisfaction
• Customer care strategies.
• Customer-focused culture.
• Essential skills to provide excellent customer care.
- Persuasive communication techniques.
- Handling objections.
- Negotiating for success
- Commission policies for big customers
• Effective System to handle customer complaints.
This course will be very useful for managers and administrators working in corporations whose strategy are to improve internal and external customer satisfaction. They will find the issues discussed in the training relevant to their day-to-day operation.
Training will be participatory and interactive. Attention will be paid on the active participation of participants in adult learning environment. Skill application practice will be carried out through case studies, exercises and role-plays. Trainer will provide background information, facilitate participation of trainees and will act as advisor and information supporter.
Participants need to fill in an application form and send it to AIT-VN either by fax or mail by 10 days before the course commence. The tuition fee for the whole course is VND 4,500,000. This fee does not include transportation, accommodation, personal expenses and should be paid before the course commencement date.
AIT in Vietnam: Building B3, University of Transport & Communications, Lang Thuong, Dong Da, Hanoi
Please inform us in writing of any change in your registration (withdrawal/ deferment) at least 5 days before the course commencement date, after which 25% of course fees will be chargeable. If no notification is received by commencement date, the full course fee will be charged.
Changes in course dates can occur due to unforeseen circumstances. AIT-VN reserves the right to cancel a course or change the course dates. Every effort, however, will be made to inform participants of the change
Ms. Trieu Thi Thuy Dung
Tel: +84-4-3766 9493 Ext: 118