The Vietnam Learning Center on Environmental and Social Sustainability (LC)
LC was established in April 2015 under the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Asian Institute of Technology in Vietnam (AITVN) and its development partners, including the World Bank Group, the Asian Development Bank (ADB), the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) of the Australian Embassy. The center is being established with initial funding support from the Australian Government. Other development partners have committed to provide technical support.
Download the LC’s brochure. Please click HERE.
Interested in our UPCOMING COURSES? Please click HERE
Vietnam Learning Center on Environmental and Social Sustainability (LC) – Competency Development for PMUs and professional consultants
LC addresses to the biggest needs of:
- Capacity building of PMUs
- Competence enhancement of PMU’s professionals, local government officers and consultants
- Development of a professional career for relevant professionals
- Participants who complete and meet the LC’s requirements will get a certificate of course completion of the LC/AITVN.
- Training of Trainers course on Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Training of Trainers course on Involuntary Resettlement
- Training of Trainers course on Environmental Impact Assessment Review
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Environmental Impact Assessment Review
- Effective Environmental Management in Construction
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Cumulative Impact Assessment
- Involuntary Resettlement
- Indigenous People
- Social Assessment
Priority for competency development
- Better application of the government’s and donor’s policies and guidelines on Environmental and Social Safeguards
- Prepare, implement and monitor an environmental and social impact assessment, environmental/social/ resettlement management plan effectively
- Better communication and participation for meaningful consultations with the affected people and communities;
- Manage grievance redress and conflicts effectively
- A comprehensive project design and implementation process
Ms. Thuy and her team are ready to work with you to find the perfect solution to your training needs.
Please feel free to contact her at your convenience:
Ms. Pham Thi Thanh Thuy
Vietnam Learning Center for Environmental and Social Sustainability
+84 24 37669493 ext. 116