Marketing Intern (AIT office at VLU Campus – HCMC)
Position: Marketing Intern
- Location: AIT office at Van Lang University Campus in Ho Chi Minh city
- Final – year student is preferred.
- Salary grade: Negotiate
- We process on first come first serve basis.
- Updated CV in English with latest picture 4*6, detail contact e-mail, phone number.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Applications must be in English and sent to the HR-email-address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification & Knowledge:
- Senior student in Marketing, PR.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Power Point Applications
- Customer oriented and good interpersonal skills
- A keen understanding of the duties and competencies of different roles
- Positive thinking and proactive in contribution to the team and willing to take various tasks as required. Good computer at least familiar with Excel, PPT, and E-mail Marketing.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Well organized.
- Capability to work excellently in a team and independently
- Having knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, …)
- Honest, careful, responsible, confidential and team work.
- Willing to support other departments.
- Acquire strong interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Basic Function: Responsible for internship / part time as Marketing staff
Supervisor: AITCV Director & Chief of Southern Representative office
- Support AIT and VLU to promote VLU-AIT Bachelor-Master Unified Programs, Master and PhD Programs and recruit students to these programs;
- Work with AIT, AITCV and VLU Marketing team members to implement promotion and recruitment activities;
- Provide consultancy service and information about VLU, AIT and programs to prosperous students;
- Provide administrative support to Academic Programs (Administrative and Marketing works of the Programs, handling various administrative tasks including data entry, data cleaning, photocopying, fax & filing, sorting mail, incoming calling; Recording the information of interested people and follow up; Supporting Coordinators in promoting; doing advertisement and visit companies; Meeting & Greeting visitors …).
- Support Marketing Manager about experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Support Marketing Manager to design marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Others related to office works may be assigned by the Director.
Deadline for application: 10 March, 2021
Contact: Please submit your CV to AITCV HR department at email: email@example.com