In today’s fast-paced business climate, managers, project leaders, analysis and others need to make decisions quickly and more accurately than ever before. Microsoft Excel can be used to analyze business problems, identify solutions and make sound decisions to achieve a competitive advantage.
In this course, participants use advanced Excel techniques to build sophisticated spreadsheets, learn to perform “what-if” analysis, apply statistical and financial functions, and manipulate Pivot Tables and OLAP cubes and present results to make better decisions for planning, budgeting and more.
- Data description and statistical tools
- Histogram tool in Analysis Toolpak
- Data processing
- Sorting in Custom list
- Advance Filter
- Conditional Formatting
- Duplicated data …
- “What If” analysis using Scenario, Goal seek and Solver
- Multi-dimension data analysis using Pivot Table & Pivot Chart
- Data Validation
- Protect in Excel, shortcuts…
This course is valuable for everyone who makes business analysis and decisions based on data. Experience with Excel at an introductory level is assumed.