Closely coordination among chain partners/members is very important issue in modern supply chain management to ensure the effectively and smoothly operations. In many coordination circumstance, members have to negotiate and come up with agreement to serve their objectives. Negotiation is important tool that often be used in chain coordination (both internal and external members) to solve the interest conflicts, finding an agreement or for a corporation solution. After training, learner will:
– Understand important and helpfulness of negotiation in supply chain coordination.
– Proactive plan for negotiation strategic, flexible use tactics in negotiating process, practice simulated situations with suppliers and other partners in the chain.
– Know how to use advantage powers in negotiation.
– Learn to use the different means in negotiation to gain the objectives.
The course is valuable to everyone who working in supply chain because negotiation is not only powerful tool to work with suppliers for the best offers but also it is very efficient tool for internal members co-orporate smoothly in daily practice.
- Introduction about negotiation
- Negotiation preparation steps
- Process and negotiation skills
- Factors that effect to the success and failure in negotiation
The training is designed and conducted with the focus to practice. Facing problems in supply chain operation practice will be analyzed to find appropriate solutions. Learners will be experienced and participated in class group activities, role playing, simulation games… Training course will encourage experience sharing between instructor and learners coming from different sections of supply chain, from different perspectives.
5,500,000 VND/ participant for 2-day-course including lunches, tea breaks, materials and certificate.