Are you responsible person for your company procurement performance? are you thinking about outsourcing instead of producing materials and semi-products by yourself? are you looking for the way to sourcing from international market but do not know how to start? There are quite many important questions for business and procurement officers. Procurement is very challenging work, especially direct purchase from oversea, you should have good knowledge and skills in many aspects and capability to collect/process related information. The training course will provide:
– Understand important objectives, trends of development and pressures that procurement jobs need to focus.
– Know how to evaluate and applying supplier selection process compentently.
– Know the way to manage suppliers with appropriate strategies and smartly manage costs.
– Discussion about trend of global sourcing as well as the outsourcing trend of business.
– Learn more about group purchasing, ethics and green procurement.
Training course is very suitable for managers, specialists, who are responsible for procurement works. It’s also valuable to exprienced procurement staffs who wish to develop his/her capacity to catch up with globalization world and bring benefits to business.
- Introduction about strategic sourcing and supply management
- Evolution, objectives and responsibilities of supply management
- Roles of procurement in business’s supply chain system
- Trends and pressures affecting supply management
- Supplier evaluation and selection process
- Define important supplier characteristics
- Strategies for evaluating your suppliers
- Evaluation criteria and selection process
- Supplier management
- Strategies, tools and techniques for measuring and managing supplier performance
- Apply quality management concepts to manage supplier
- Develop quality of buyer-supplier relationships
- Supplier management module in ERP
- Contract law and management
- Strategic cost management across supply chain
- Terms and ways to prevent prices from increasing
- Global sourcing and outsourcing
- Global sourcing study
- Global sourcing and roles of International Purchasing Officer (IPO)
- Smart behaviour in international procurement: culture and language issues, contract preparation, information risk prevention.
- Trends and research on outsourcing
- Introduction about group purchasing
- Benefits and potentials
- Objective planning and mechanisms for coorporation and implementation
- Practice experience share
- Ethics and green procurement
- How to promote ethical behaviour
- Drivers of environmental sourcing and sustainability
- Recognized environmental standards and certification
The training course is designed and conducted with focus to practices. Beside providing knowledge, tools, techniques, many practical issues, case studies from business procurement works will be draw out to analyze, discuss and learn.
5,500,000 VND/ participant for 2-day-course including lunches, tea breaks, materials and certificate.