The training course aims to improve participants’ knowledge and skills to apply suitable approaches and basic tools in designing, implementing and monitoring an effective involuntary resettlement plan, meeting the requirements and standards of the Government’s and donor’s IR policies and guidelines.
The training course is designed for government and project leaders, IR/Social experts and consultants of the provincial project management units (PPMUs) of government and/or donor-funded projects; Governmental officials or local authorities working in the related fields in the ministries or departments; Freelance consultants and individuals who desire to develop a professional career in the Involuntary Resettlement.
- WB’s Project Cycle, WB’s policies and guidelines on Involuntary Resettlement
- Introduction of Involuntary Resettlement tools and templates
- Roles and responsibilities of related stakeholders
- Application of Communication for Development Model in developing a Strategic Communication Plan to raise public awareness and support positive project results
- Allocation of relevant communication techniques in Public consultation and information disclosure
The training involves participatory learning approaches (PLA), application-oriented and interactive, emphasizing on group discussions and analysis of cases/case studies. The course instructors provide conceptual framework to participants and their role is essentially that of facilitators. Participants are encouraged to raise their ideas and issues related to the course topics, then brainstorm or discuss with other participants and facilitators to find out solutions as well as draw lessons learned.
KEY PROGRAM FEATURES
Times & dates: 3 days; Morning: 8:30 – 12:00 am; Afternoon: 1:30 – 17:00 pm.
Registration: at least 2 weeks before the course starts
Training venue: AIT-VN in Hanoi and in HCMC
Contact: Ms. Pham Thi Thanh Thuy: +84 98 343 7728, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org