The training course will provide knowledge, skills, practice tools that are necessary to build effectively performance evaluation system at production environment. After training, the learners will:
- Analyze business strategy to build objective and measurement system for production unit.
- Determine Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and KPIs to measure achievement/performance of production.
- Build the objective for manpower positions to support business objectives.
- Build individual staff evaluation and development program.
The training course is designed to management, team leader, supervisor… who want to build the staff performance evaluation system, for the purpose to develop strong production team.
- KPIs in production management
- Introduction about balanced scorecard
- KPIs design
- Monitor results through KPIs
- Important factors to the success of performance evaluation program
- Staff’s performance evaluation
- System development
- Continuous improvement
- Practice and case study
Interactive is focus method to delivery this training course. Instructor will shortly present basic knowledge and guide learners experiencing and applying through various class activities such as practice, group working, discussion,… Many cases from actual leaner’s production practice will be discussed to find appropriate way to apply at their business.