The training will indicate the necessary of maintenance planning and scheduling, introduce the process and tools that support for planning and scheduling works. After training, the learners will:
- Entirely understand about benefits of maintenance planning and scheduling works.
- Know the stages and process of planning
- Know and practice to schedule and expedite the maintenance works.
- Know how to evaluate the planning and scheduling performance
- Possible use tools to control the schedule
- Apply continuous improvement methods in planning and scheduling works.
The training is suitable for maintenance staffs who are responsible equipment/machines availability such as maintenance man, production man, operating man of factories or functional facilities.
- Overall introduction about maintenance planning and scheduling
- Planning process
- Work schedule in maintenance: principles and process
- Planning and scheduling control
- Performance measurement
- Continuous improvement process
The training is combination of lectures, case study, group work and discussion. Interactive and leaner-centered methodology are applied. Sharing experience and actual situations at work are encouraged in the class. There are quite many forms/template that use for planning, scheduling and control works will be introduced for reference and application.