The training course will provide basic knowledge and concepts of maintenance management. The course will indicate the important roles and benefits as well as the challenges of maintenance works in manufacturing companies. Learners will know how to evaluate the efficiency of maintenance works to control and improve availability for equipment and system. The learners also have understanding of maintenance information system that essential for strategies, policies, work and spare-part planning to minimize maintenance costs. The learners also have chance to understand more about predictive maintenance and system of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
The training course is suitable for maintenance managers/ staffs who are responsible for maintenance works.
- Introduction about maintenance and maintenance management
- Maintenance availability indicators and effectiveness of maintenance works
- Costs of Maintenance
- Maintenance classification: strategies, solutions, techniques and tools
- Building maintenance strategy framework for equipment
- Maintenance information system
- Introduction about predictive maintenance and TPM
The training course will be delivered with learner-centered methodology. There are various training activities are integrated such as lecture, case analysis, group discussions… Many maintenance cases in various industries will be shared and discussed in the class to bring learners more perception and experience in maintenance works.