In the era of technology explosion, information technology keep robust roles in manufacturing and trading, finding suppliers as well as exploring customers at your desk through internet is very beneficial method that help business saving time and expenses, accessing earliest market information, approaching partners immediately and effectively.
Are you looking for a database of the world importers/exporters of your company’s products/materials ? Are your current suppliers the best? which countries in the world are strongest supplier of your interested goods? or with trading purpose, you may need to know which countries are importing Vietnam’s products or Vietnam should consider what to import from these countries? Or as logistic business, you are free to find market demand information of recently years to build your business plan. And where can you find import/export tariff information or who are members of the trade agreements for advantage incentives?…
What are B2B online trading website that you trust to find the suppliers, customers, advertise or execute online trading?
This training course will help you to answer that very practical and useful concerns!
The training is very beneficial to managers and staffs working in supply chain, especially for procurement/purchasing/sourcing, import/export, trading staffs… of manufacturing, trading, logistic, forwarder companies because the learners will be provided useful tools to understand and explore the market, to find sufficient suppliers and to save expenses for company.
- Introduction about online market research and sourcing in global supply chain management.
- Important roles and size of online market
- Development trend of online market B2B
- Supplying and demanding operations on online market
- Global market research by online tools
- Exploring world trade flow by Trade Map online tool of WTO
- Exploring Market Access Map – custom tariff information
- Introduction about Investment Map (optional)
- Introduction about Procurement Map (optional)
3. Online supply operations B2B E-Marketplaces
4. Utilization tax incentive of trade agreements for supply chain operations such as: AEC (FTA – Korea; FTA – EU); TPP…
Training course focus on providing information, sharing experience of applying to practice, and online exercises under guideline of experienced instructor. Learner are required to bring your notebook for practice.
5,500,000 VND/ participant for 2-day-course including lunches, tea breaks, materials and certificate.