The training course will provide fundamental knowledge and skills about production and operation management. The learners will:
- Understand well about production systems, management objective, methods to manage, especially managing global operations.
- Well understanding about influential factors to productivity, and know the way to calculate and tools to improve productivity.
- Know how to control production costs to get competitive advantage.
- Understand about roles of quality management in production as well as know how to use quality controlling tools.
- Recognize the values of maintenance works in production.
- Possible to evaluate performance of their unit and staffs.
- Production and operation management introduction
- Productivity and productivity improvement
- Work/job design
- Production human resource management
- Production costs management and control
- Quality management in production
- Maintenance management in production
- Performance appraisal
The training course is designed for production and operation staffs including managers, supervisors, leaders, planners, schedulers, material staffs… Participants with production experience will get more benefits.
Interactive training method is applied to help learners systematize their knowledge and experiences. Learning from practical experience and case studies is good way to help learners having more confident to solve problems at their daily works.
7,500,000 VND for 3-day-course including lunches, tea breaks, materials and certificate.