Customer demands, supplying operations and production plan are requested to closely integrate to provide the best customer service and at the same time, optimizing business operations’ efficiencies. Production planning and scheduling is the most important work in production management. Proactive in production planning to satisfy the customers/market demands is main objective of planning and scheduling work.
After training course, the learner will:
– Know how to forecast the demand – the input information for production planning.
– Know strategies and methods to aggregate planning (middle, monthly) and techniques to build production plan (short term, in detail by week and by products).
– Know the way to plan material requirement.
– Know how to calculate and plan for production capacity (manpower, equipment)
– Know how to schedule production tasks and daily problem solving skills.
– Learn advanced approaches of production management and apply to improve production management works at your company
- Introduction about production planning and scheduling
- Demand forecast
- Aggregate planning (AP) and Master production scheduling (MPS)
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Capacity planning
- Production scheduling
- Introduction about Just-in-Time and Lean manufacturing
The training course is designed for management and staffs who responsible for planning and scheduling including: production, planning, scheduling, material management….
Interactive training method is applied to help learners systematize their knowledge and experiences. Learning from practical experience and case studies is good way to help learners having more confident to solve problems at their daily works.
7,500,000 VND for 3-day-course including lunches, tea breaks, materials and certificate.