This course is aimed to enable the industry to increase the skill level of its workforce and increase its productivity by:
– Understanding the fundamental principles of Automation Technology
– Developing the applications using this technology
– Keeping abreast of technological advancements in the Automation field
This course provides participants with engineering theory and hands on experience in the fields of integrating, configuring, designing and commissioning of automation systems.
– PLC Programming (Ladder Logic, Statement List, Function Block Diagram, and High Level Language)
– Application Development Using PLC
– Digital Communication (Networking, Fieldbus Technology, and Field Communication)
– Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems
– Distributed Control System (DCS) and Human Machine Interface (HMI)
The course is designed for participants who have the background in engineering fields or PLC experience.
The medium of instruction will be in English. The course will have lectures, demonstrations, and hands on practice sessions. Lecture notes will be provided. Candidates will be trained using automation software and hardware mainly from SIEMENS. They are S7 CPU315-2DP, SIMATIC S7 V5.1, PLC SIM V5.0, and WINCC V5.1.
Lectures and training materials are delivered in English. Class discussion and interpretation can be provided in Vietnamese.