In almost modern manufacturing companies, maintenance works are always very important to ensure machines operating at highest efficiency and quality. Business could face to million dollar loss once the production line stop, therefore the spare parts are requested to be ready for any failure. Anyway, big cost of maintenance, in which spare parts stock is biggest contribution, is headache issue of management.. That such big capital expenses yet do not yield any financial interest. Let look at spare parts warehouse, many types of them have been stocked through years until they are out of date and be scraped. Therefore, spare parts inventory management effectively is important objective that help business saving expenses while guaranteeing the readiness of equipment.
This course focus on spare-parts inventory management issues, including concepts, planning techniques, especially guideline to build a frame-work of decision making for spare parts inventory policies to ensure required service levels at optimize costs and wastes. It also focuses on analyzing major issues related to control and management of spare-parts at the business.
- Understand clearly fundamental concepts of spare parts inventory management
- Understand well about typical characteristics of spare parts inventory, know how to classify them for management
- Possible to build frame-work for inventory policy and planning techniques by categories and it’s volume effectively following business strategy
- Know important KPIs of spare parts inventory management
- Have understanding of information technology and advance maintenance strategy supporting in spare parts management works.
- Possible to recognize current issues of participants’ business, find the way to improve and learn experience from other businesses.
- Introduction to spare parts inventory management and relations in maintenance management
- Spare parts inventory management operations
- Optimize spare parts inventory management
- Spare-parts management performance indicators
- Information Technology in spare-parts inventory management
- Predictive Maintenance – a advance maintenance strategy to reduce spare parts inventory
The training course is very valuable for companies that spare parts inventory is special concern because of it’s complication and high stocking value. Maintenance staffs, planers, material persons, warehouse supervisors, purchasers, … who are responsible or involve in managing spare-parts inventory are encouraged to attend this training course.
The course includes lectures, group discussions, exercises and up-to-date case studies. The participants are supposed to interact actively in the discussions.
5,500,000 VND for 2-day-course including lunches, tea breaks, materials and certificate.