Demand and supply planning in Supply Chain is very important to ensure the effectiveness of supply chain operations. Accuracy in demand planning will lessen wastes and suffers, due to redundant or lacking materials or goods. Optimal in supply planning will ensure the supply capacity with lowest expenses. Also, the majority of supply chain glitches occur due to lack of alignment between demand planning and supply planning, which results in too much or not enough inventory, or too much or not enough capacity. The training course intent to solve mentioned issues as following detail:
– Recognize the important roles of planning and Sale and Operation Planning model in supply chain management.
– Know how to build and evaluate forecasting models for demand planning.
– Know how to plan the supplying resources to whole chain.
– Know how to implement sale and operation plan successfully.
– Have understanding about inventory management, an important component of supply and demand planning.
The course is valuable for people who are working in supply chain areas such as sale, planning, procurement, logistics, manufacturing, inventory, transportation, distribution, warehousing… This course is valuable to planners including sale, materials, resources planners.
- Basic concepts
- Demand planning
- Supply planning
- S & OP implementation
- Inventory management
- Inventory classification and inventory management policy
- Inventory replenishment models (order time, order size)
- Safety stock level
- Practice processes in inventory management
Training course will be conducted with learner-centered and experiental learning methodology. Instructor will present concepts and knowledge in brief, unlock and encourage the learner’s participation by questioning, brainstorming, discussion, team work to systematized knowledge. Knowledge and methodology for solving practical issues are learned from case studies, learners are guided through studying steps: explore, analyze, practice, sum up and relate to realize real applications. Learner may be requested to do exercises or reading reference materials.
5,500,000 VND/ participant for 2-day-course including lunches, tea breaks, materials and certificate.