Participants will be introduced to the most state of the art maintenance system – TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), with core objectives: zero breakdown, zero defect, zero accident, no readjustment, highest OEE, and the participation of all people in maintenance activity.
After the course, participants can develop a TPM project using equipped techniques and tools, as well as training, coaching and evaluating TPM result in their enterprise.
Specifically, after completing the course, participants will:
- Understand clearly about TPM objectives and required implementation activities
- Improve staff awareness in implementing TPM
- Know how to calculate OEE and improve productivity of equipment
- Possible to predict down time of equipment
- Develop and implement TPM program for enterprise
- Develop a One point lesson (OPL)
- General introduction of TPM
- Manufacturing losses
- Overall Equipment Effective OEE (What is OEE? OEE calculation)
- TPM Columns
- TPM implementation steps
- AM implementation steps
The course is designed for personnel working in manufacturing, production and maintenance departments, such as: production supervisor, production technician, production engineer, maintenance technician…
The course combines lectures and case studies, demonstration, group discussion and hands-on practice sessions. Sharing experience and new ideas from instructors and among learners are encouraged at all topics of the training course.