Warehouse and logistic management are more relate to operating functions of supply chain with the roles of storing, transferring materials and goods. Warehouse and logistic works are the most complicate areas that keep the role of connecting multiple chain’s partners in a wide geometrical range. The training will supply basic knowledge and focus on sharing operation and management experiences for the target of highest service level and lowest operating expenses.
The learner will:
- Understand functions of warehouse and logistic works in supply chain
- Know methodology of designing, planning, operating and controlling warehouse effectively.
- Know how to measure the warehouse performance and find the way to improve warehouse and inventory management works.
- Know the way to select models, means of transport, manage expenses, operate and measure the effectiveness of transportation and distribution activities
- Know the way to measure and manage customer services in supply chain.
- Basic concepts
- Warehouse management: – Introduction about warehouse and inventory management – Strategic warehouse decisions (design) – Planning activities – Warehouse operations and controls – Warehouse performance measurement
- Transportation and distribution management
- Customer service management
The course is valuable for managers and staffs belong to warehouse and transportation departments that responsible for materials, inventory, distribution, logistics,…
Training course will be conducted with learner-centered and experimental learning methodology. Instructor will present concepts and knowledge in brief, unlock and encourage the learner’s participation by questioning, brainstorming, discussion, team work to systematized knowledge. Knowledge and methodology for solving practical issues are learned from case studies, learners are guided through studying steps: explore, analyze, practice, sum up and relate to realize real applications. Learner may be requested to do exercises or reading reference materials.
7,000,000 VND for 3-day-course including lunches, tea breaks, materials and certificate.