The Scholarship Program for DPP (year 2019-2020)
02 October, 2018
Re: The Scholarship Program for Executive Master in Development Policies and Practices
Dear Sir or Madam,
We are very pleased to announce that the online application for the Executive Master in Development Policies and Practices (DPP) for the Year 2019-2020 is open from the 6th of November, 2018 (http://dpp.graduateinstitute.ch/home.html). The deadline for the application is March 15, 2019.
The DPP is an international Executive Master program jointly organized by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID) and the Asian Institute of Technology in Vietnam (AITVN). The program is designed for professionals at mid-career to senior career level, who hold or aspire to leadership positions in governments, international organizations and NGOs, as well as those in private sector seeking relevant skills and exposure in the Greater Mekong countries (mainly Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam). The program is divided in 3 Modules that lasts 2 full-time months and 4 part-time months at the participants’ place of work.
- Module 1: July/August 2019 in Hanoi, Vietnam (5 full-time weeks)
- Module 2 (Master only): August to December 2019 (4 months at the participants’ place of work)
- Module 3 (Master only): January/February 2020 in Geneva (3 weeks in Geneva gathering all participants from other regions)
(Development practitioners who wish to participate in Module 1 only will receive an Executive Certificate in DPP).
The criteria for admission are:
- Bachelor degree (minimum 3 years) and several years of professional experience (or an equivalent combination of training and experience)
- Support of the candidate’s organization – Executive Master only
- Proficiency in English
- Optimal age: between 30 and 45 years – Executive Master only
We do hope that this program is of interest to your organization and your partner institutions. We would highly appreciate your help in disseminating the program information to all potential candidates.
Dr Nguyen Huong Thuy Phan
Water and Climate Change
Head of Region – Southeast Asia, Executive Master in Development Policies and Practices (DPP)